Latest Updates

header ads

Phone पर English में बात कैसे करें | Daily use English Sentences

English Phrases telephone conversation in English

How to speak English over the phone - Formal Telephone English - रोज़ बोले जाने वाले English Phrases telephone conversation in English - Daily use English Sentences

हेलो, कौन है Hello, who is this? मैं पवन हूँ मुझे राम से बात करना है I am Pawan, I have to talk to ram मैं पवन हूँ क्या मै राम से बात कर सकता हूँ I am Pawan, can I talk to ram आप कैसे हैं How are you? मैं ठीक हूं I'm fine. घर में सब कैसे हैं How is everybody at home? आपकी आवाज नहीं आ रही है I cannot hear your voice आपकी आवाज हल्की आ रही है Your voice is low क्या आपको सुनाई दे रहा है Can you hear me आपकी आवाज कट रही है Your voice is breaking up हाँ मैं आपको सुन सकता हूँ Yes I can hear you नहीं मैं आपको नहीं सुन सकता हूँ No, I cannot hear you आप किससे बात करना चाहते हो whom would you like to talk to आपने किस नंबर को डायल किया Which number you dialed माफ करना लगता है मेने गलत नंबर डायल किया है oh Sorry, I think I have dialed the wrong number मुझे लगता है कि आपने गलत नंबर डायल किया है। I think you have dialed the wrong number. में सुबह से कॉल कर रहा हूँ लेकिन तुम फोन नहीं उठा रहे हो I am calling from the morning, But you are not picking up the phone मैं आपको सुबह से फोन करने की कोशिश कर रहा हूं, लेकिन आप फोन नहीं उठा रहे हैं। I'm trying to call you from the morning, but you are not picking up the phone. सुन रहा है न तू Are you listening फोन पर रहीए है Please hold on मैसेज कर देना Text me वह मेरा फ़ोन नहीं उठा रहा है He is not picking up my phone जरा एक मिनट रुकिए Just wait a minute इन्तिजार कराने के लिये क्षमा चाहता हू sorry to keep you waiting मेरा फोन स्विच ऑफ हो गया था My phone was switched off क्या आप मुझे कल सुबह फिर से कॉल कर सकते हैं? could you call me back again tomorrow morning? मैं अभी एक मीटिंग में हूं, क्या मैं आपको बाद में कॉल कर सकता हूं? I am in a meeting now, can I call you back? आपको किससे बात करनी है Who would you like to speak मैं बाद में कॉल करूंगा I will call you later मेरा फोन बज रहा है My phone is ringing आप फोन क्यों नहीं उठा रहे थे Why were you not picking up the phone ठीक है अब फोन रखता हूं OK I hang up the phone now कॉल करने के लिए शुक्रिया Thank you for calling

Learn English Speaking Online in Hindi | How to talk in english on Phone | Telephone English | Daily English Speaking practice lesson in Hindi | english sikhne ka tarika | english bolna sikhe | english kaise sikhe | Phone पर बोले जानेवाले English Sentences | phone par bole jane wali english sentences | phone par bole jane wali english sentences 2019 | Daily English Speaking 2019 | How To Speak English Confidently on The Phone | Telephone English Phrases | English Speaking Practice | English Sentences 2019 | #telephoneenglish #conversation #DailyuseEnglishSentences #angrejimaster #EnglishConversationonPhone How to speak English over the phone - Formal Telephone English - रोज़ बोले जाने वाले English Phrases telephone conversation in english | phone English conversation | phone English | phone conversation | telephone phrases